-->

AMIAS YOANA @ TRÈS CHIC

  • Saturday, March 31, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

AMIAS - YOANA 
A Set of Skins / Make-up / Shape
Exclusive on TRÈS CHIC | March 17 - April 10
Teleport To Event Location
View Web Site - Gallery of Sponsors on SeraphimSL
~~~
AMIAS - YOANA SKIN and SHAPE, composes Ivory, Medium, and Tan Skins
On my photo, my avatar is using Medium Skin.
On every head skin, the HUD contains 4 Options of Eyebrows and a Non - Eyebrow.
You have to use also the Body Skin Applier by AMIAS.

AMIAS - YOANA LIPS SETS 1 & 2, at 10 kinds per set.
I picked No. 6 of Lips Set 2

In Addition.. I used..
AMIAS HOPE EYES
Link Online
~~~
InWorld      Marketplace      Flickr

~my avatar is on~
Maitreya Mesh body, CATWA Head, Stealthic Paradox Hair

this blog is also at the following
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments