-->

RAIN OR SHINE AT DAZZLE EVENT

  • Saturday, November 03, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

IT TAKES A RAIN AND SHINING SUN
TO MAKE A RAINBOW..
A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
This NOVEMBER its
THEME: RAIN OR SHINE
at DAZZLE EVENT.

And my first stop is 
a new rising store
SoOo Messed Up
on

I was looking for a better place
fill with rains wearing a truly colorful attire
as I look around using..
DAZZLE EXCLUSIVE
SoOo Messed Up - One Arm Hipster
made to fit sizes of Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.
On my second snapshot, the dress is astounding
as I stand, above half knee hem level.
This dress appeals like a rainbow!
Read and gain knowledge
only at
DAZZLE EVENT 
on discounts
Teleport Here
Web Site {Here}
Join the Group In-World
Follow at FLICKR  and  Facebook

my avatar is using
2nd Photo ISIS BENTO SERIES POSE BY LYRIUM
CATWA - CATYA BENTO HEAD
MAITREYA LARA BODY
~~~~
this blog is shown
FLICKR
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
~~o~~


You Might Also Like

0 comments