DARKFIRE ANNIE TOP FLOWER 3 AND [NN] OCTAVIA JEANS

Beach moment! Took a break on all works and parties and walk on the sand. The place is quite and relaxing. Super great place. But it is privy to friends only. I am wearing DARKFIRE ANNIE TOP FLOWER NO. 3 and [NONAME] OCTAVIA JEANS. It fits well and no glitches on all sides, even on what pose you will do. I totally recommend these both. You will love it as much as I do, best to visit and try it now!!!
❤
ANNIE TOP FLOWER NO. 3 by DARKFIRE
for BELLEZA, MAITREYA, SLINK, and TMP
❤
OCTAVIA JEANS by NO NAME [NN]
available on BELLEZA, MAITREYA, SLINK
with HUD - on 6 KIND OF COLORS
~❤~
DARKFIRE
~❤~
NO NAME [NN]
❤
avatar looks full of beauty on..
maitreya mesh body
catwa - amy mesh head
TRUTH VIP Group Gift - Deja Hair

this blog is also at the following
pinterest   |   twitter   |   goolge+   |    tumblr


Popular posts from this blog

SELENE CREATIONS PASCALE

Back with BONI DOLLS

GHOSTYSS ELEONORA