-->

PAPER MOON AT GOTHIC GARAGE SALE

  • Monday, July 31, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

a secret place.. be yourself..
A STEP ON THE OLD SHIPS.. makes me smile as I float on the sea, as I look the skies. I'm on my T-Shirt from PAPER MOON. Yet this 'TIL DEATH TANK is full of colors that you can match on jeans, shorts or what you want it to be. What is super are the colors!!! It is Exclusive at The GOTHIC GARAGE SALE!!!

'TIL DEATH TANK by PAPER MOON

Exclusive 
THE GOTHIC GARAGE SALE
July 28th to August 8th, 2017
50% to 75% On Sale

And Visit
PAPER MOON
InWorld Main Store

my avatar display candidly:
maitreya mesh body
maitreya built in skin color
truth hair - ximena (variety)
catwa-amy mesh head
catwa built-in skin color and make-up

this blog is also at the following
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments