-->

ANNY'S FASHION AT TWE12VE EVENT JULY

  • Tuesday, July 17, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

SIZZLING HOT by ANNY'S FASHION 
Exclusive for July at TWE12VE EVENT.
I am wearing this 
ANNY'S FASHION LEANDRA BIKINI AND SARONG
to savor the sun inspiring glow right
at the bay side breeze as I stretch up my body.

ANNY'S FASHION LEANDRA BIKINI AND SARONG
made to fit on Belleza, Maitreya, Slink,
Tonic, and Standard Mesh (L - XXS)
The two-piece bikini is pack on fifteen (15) HUD textures,
as well as fifteen (15) sarong HUD.

Best to visit it at
TWE12VE EVENT | JULY 12 -  End of Month
Teleport {Here}

after the Event you can come to
ANNY'S FASHION
follow Facebook Page

my avatar
Hair / Head / Body
Tableau Vivant - Tormentia Hair here
Catwa - Catya Head
Maitreya Lara Body
Thank you again for reading my blog 
and following my posts..
~~~~
this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments