-->

TWOSIDED AT THE DARKNESS - JULY

  • Wednesday, July 11, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

LAST YEAR I made a blog reviewing the euphoria of Eve and Adam's mesh bodies on their salient points with Second Life bento concept of bone/s joints addition. But it never comes cross my mind that there exist flat chested mesh bodies, that boyish girl look or discreet male girly character, which already made a blast at the same time.

I only discovered lately about flat chest bodies, somehow, when I found TWOSIDED designs explicitly at Second Life. Yes I am not that shop crazy, yet I explore from time to time.. consider it.. I am a late bloomer (smiles).

Anyways to make the story short, I met the owner of TWOSIDED, floods me with her kind heart assistance showing how the chest are made flat literally by introducing me on VTECH add-on {here} into Maitreya mesh bodies. Herewith a video on how the white chest looks. Luckily 7 Deadly s[K]ins on omega relay HUD blends with VTECH skin omega applier also when I clicked its Bali - Oak skin. Put on Indulge Temptation Ice Cream Delight lipstick, Sofia Earrings, and Kate's Necklace. Then .SHI Eirene hair. It looks terrific!!!

Allow me, in return, to post my snapshots wearing TWOSIDED latest creations.

Thank you so much, hope you enjoy reading and learn new things on my blog.

TWOSIDED CHOKER "Q" - Group Gift
made to fit all mesh bodies
HUD for eight (8) designs

TWOSIDED DUO-PACK LEATHER & COTTON 
PANTIES "TEASER" 
Cameltoe and Bulge Sets
made to fit sizes of Belleza (Freya and Isis) and Maitreya
HUD for six (6) colors and laces
~~~
TWOSIDED - TOP "QUATRO"
made to fit sizes of Belleza (Freya and Isis) and Maitreya
HUD for eight (8) top textures, and four (4) hems

TWOSIDED - "FEMBOY" LEG CUFFS
made to fit all mesh bodies
HUD on eight (8) bands and four (4) metals

Exclusive only at
THE DARKNESS EVENT | JULY 5 - 28, 2018
Teleport to Location

TWOSIDED

~~~
this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments