-->

AMIAS IN SHINY SHABBY

  • Thursday, March 29, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments


GIVE MY AVATAR A NEW LOOK...

IT IS SPRING, and my Second Life avatar found a unique beautiful choker..
AMIAS - NIKETA
..a 6 colors to select on unrigged Mesh and Maitreya with 4 metals lace holes HUD,
Exclusive on display at  SHINY SHABBY - Location Link
from March 20 to April 15, 2018

Then I find to tinker more of my avatar, got these..
AMIAS - HOPE EYES - Marketplace
for CATWA and Lelutka, discover 5 delightful eyes to select from.

AMIAS - TALYA Medium Head Skin (Link)
where there are 4 eyebrows/ eyeshadows and 4 lipstick to pick and I used.
..put AMIAS BODY APPLIER (Link)
to polish the entire body.

Last touch my old MAGIKA MEADOW Hair (Demo) on this
CATWA Head and Maitreya Lara Body avatar.

Done and complete.

InWorld      Marketplace      Flickr

this post is also at the following
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments