-->

SALTY ON FITMESH

  • Sunday, March 25, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

SALTY - DAWN (TOPS / SKIRT)
for BELLEZA / MAITREYA / SLINK / TONIC
Wearing this, I am in an open mouth feeling. I have to see close up of my chest and even on my lower body. This is a unique kind, a knitted cloth for tops and skirt. A sexy kind of pair that is truly attractive to own at Second Life. I say YES.. I love this one. And I kept looking in admiration on this photo for quite long, the picture tells more beauty, and I am speechless!
On display at FitMesh Designers Expose Plus until 25th of March. 
Visit at the Main Store after then.

SALTY

FITMESH DESIGNERS EXPOSE PLUS
  Every 1st to 25th of Month

this blog is also at the following
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments