IT! IS HIGH CLASS ELEGANCE

I often take SecondLife snapshot posing in a landscape or outdoor.
Painstakingly convey that everything are in sync with the background,
sky, and - the entire body, clothes, and accessories.
Yet once in a while I am challenge seeing SL photographers pictures
are made mostly indoors, using studio effects, and lights/ projectors.. plus editing.
I am not good at editing, or perhaps I am good but lazy to experiment,
or maybe it is my style not to modify 
what is captured, and post it as is. No filters or graphics enhancements.

I took the challenge..
here I am, a Red wall on back, not in studio box, but open vacant lot 
Focus  Indulge Temptation Haute Elegance Necklace.
partial shown on DARKFIRE Group gift Spring Tied Up Top, 
than stark naked and ejected. {smiles}

~ necklace ~
IT! HAUTE ELEGANCE NECKLACE
11 kinds of high class pearls on 6th pack/ 1st to 5th 10 only, 
all in 10 classes of metals,
this is 6 types of various pearls colors.
100% unrigged resizable HUD driven, 
mesh necklace, materials enabled

Exclusive at Designer Circle No. 176th
1st April - 11th April
Teleport On This..
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tanami%20Bay/149/165/22

IT! Main Store     IT! Get Naughty       IT! Get Evil
Marketplace Online       Online Web Site     Google Plus
Flickr Photos      Flickr Group      Pinterest Site
Facebook Page       Discord Online

~ outfit ~
DARKFIRE SPRING TIED UP TOP
Group Free 
pair it with
DARKFIRE ERYN SHORT
18 astonishing glowing colors, with mini-belt on 35 colors
and 2 buckle metals option on HUD within the fatpack
all are
both fitted on every Mesh bodies 
of BELLEZA, MAITREYA, and SLINK
Main Store LandMark       Secondlife Marketplace Online
Flickr Photos      Flickr Group Bloggers      Facebook Page

~ nails ~
.KOSMETIK EVOLVE FROST PURPLE
five creative nails arts on fingers and toes HUD, 
appliers for Maitreya / Omega / Slink / Vista
Main Store       Second Life Marketplace
Online Web Site
~~~

~ hair / head / body ~
TRUTH - ZOYA HAIR
CATWA - CATYA BENTO MESH HEAD
MAITREYA LARA MESH BODY

this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK

~~o~~

Popular posts from this blog

SELENE CREATIONS PASCALE

GHOSTYSS ELEONORA

THANK YOU MOLICHINO