-->

GIZ SEORN AT NEO - JAPAN

  • Sunday, April 15, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments




I took a rest on my blogging a little while, find way to tour an event called
NEO - JAPAN EVENT
Teleport Here
and found GIZ SEORN booth. which is formerly GIZZA.
Makretplace - here
Facebook - here
Flickr - here

I click its demo dresses,
and fits them all at the Demo Area of NEO.
As the camera went click.. click.. click..
 with CHARLIZE DRESS, AYAKO DRESS, and AMANDA DRESS,
made for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, in quick gaze.
My hair is also a demo from VANITY called SHIKUZA - here.

I REMEMBER GIZZA
Back then when I first come to Second Life, a good Samaritan assisted me to get free clothes at Gizza (now GIZ SEORN). When I saw them, all looks grandious, and attractive. I did not believe it was free. When I wore them, I remembered the clothes were made "Mesh" at a time when nobody calls or knows the name of it. Every month is a thrill to get the big surprise gifts, when I joined the group. I started to buy most of the lovely gowns it made when I worked as a hostess with the most prestigious longest running ballroom in Second Life. From time to time Gizza was my weakness, my touring place as if my home at Second Life, before resting back to Real Life. Soon I get to realize that Gizza is one of that Original "Mesh" designers, when Mesh is not that used commonly. And I admire all the Original Mesh releases, be it simple one to big theme dresses. Gizza is one of those Originals whom most inspires to become one later on. And it imprints on my mind, Gizza is one of creators who helps beginners at Second Life.

My avatar is using AMIAS - IVANA Ivory Skin for CATWA - here


with SoftGlow Filter turning it a bit Japanese white skin.
Where my head is CATWA - Catya and body is Maitreya Lara. 
Heels bought from Tay Lay Designs Hot Outfit No.11.
~~~
this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~




You Might Also Like

0 comments