.KOSMETIK BEAUTY IS POWER
WHEN YOU LOOK GOOD..
YOU FEEL GREAT
I stroll back again at Baja Norte - Second Life LandMark where a lot of beautiful creations are in place. I was only checking if my favorite LandMarks are still around, and taking picture was not planned. But I glanced on a location where I overlooked before.
It was quite interesting, and I clicked on poses that I made. I was wearing clothes at first. Still it covers the hairs on. So I rushed to take it off, run a snap on camera, log off in a hurry to avoid being caught in public exhibition.. big smile. Thank heavens I got a good shot.
Luckily before I jump into the place, I use..
.KOSMETIK EYES - FLUID Green
.KOSMETIK HAUX GENTLE Eye Shadow Applier
and .KOSMETIK EVOLVE - FROST BLUE Hand and Feet Nails Applier
Truly with .KOSMETIK.. Beauty Is Power.
.KOSMETIK Eyeshadow Applier - Haux Gentle FATPACK
Available April 1st @ The Makeover Room Event
Teleport To Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/131/132/28
Blog: http://www.kosmetik-sl.com/2018/03/kosmetik-at-makeover-room-apr-01.html
.KOSMETIK - EVOLVE NAILS APPLIERS Hand and Feet Nails
On Marketplace HERE
.KOSMETIK by Merredyth
~my avatar is using~
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body / CATWA Mesh Head - Bento
this blog is also at the following



