-->

IT! - INDULGE TEMPTATION FILLS YOUR BENTO HANDS

  • Saturday, April 08, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

Rain of PearlsAn idea flashed - what if I will shout for joy using the new Maitreya Bento hands where one is not the same as the other hand, and the necklace I wear comes like raining, could it be possible at Second Life. Yes I made the hands look different now, then the necklace colors. I tried two and decided to make eight. Used all six coloring Heads-Up Displays (HUDs) attached on the necklace, showers on different colors. Alas I made it. Then I thought what if it is all 20 or 30 of it, well that can be another post.

INDULGE TEMPTATION gracefully pours creating great eye-shadows and quality accessories this April. I can say a lot just as a picture speaks a million words, would it be better to check them out and pick it discounted prices on Second Life. I provided the links to each Event and at Indulge Temptation Main Store.
~Make-up~
✿Dolce Sensazione Eye-shadows [160 shades] @ Makeover Room, April Exclusive by Indulge Temptation
~~~
~Accessories~
✿Breaded Necklace (light blue and pink, more with the HUDS) @ The Avenue, April Exclusive by Indulge Temptation
✿Tasseled Pearl Necklace (gold yellow and a lot with 6 HUDS) @ Designer Circle #151 Event, by Indulge Temptation
✿Lucky In Love Bracelet by IT! Indulge Temptation
~~~
~Body and Bento Hands~
Maitreya Lara V4.0
~~~
~Hair and Head~
Hair: CocoX Ti Amo, Head: CATWA Amy

STORES IN-WORLD
MARKETPLACE


You Might Also Like

0 comments