-->

{POSH PIXELS} DIARA DRESS

  • Wednesday, April 05, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

Soft susurration of wind.. closed my eyes
"For once in my life, I dream of".. then singing stops while walking when I was caught by the wind gushing through me, brought me to close a little my eyes. And there I am showing that eyelashes and make-up, and the gleam white dress, shining through the streets of Beauty Avatar Couture. It is a place full of skins and hairs stores.

What attracted me is one of latest designs from Posh Pixels Diara Dress, where it is bold and daring one to show off my bare back and as if it is second skin on my body, giving hunches if I am wearing an underwear or not. It is lovely showing a lot of legs, really sexy and utmost boldness, I love it a lot as it conveys full elegance. Wish you too will visit and take one at the Posh Pixels Store.

{Posh Pixels} Diara Dress in 4 Colors, comes with Omega - Mesh Applier HUD (Omega kit not included), where it can be for Maitreya, SLINK, Belleza and Skirt Panel, in Fit Mesh L to XXS, plus Diara Heels for SLINK High. Note - Omega Kit or relay Hud for Mesh bodies and SLINK Feet not included.
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/groups/poshpixels/
Credits:
Outfit- Diara Dress by Posh Pixels
Make-up- Dolce Sensazione Eyeshadows at Makeover Room, April Exclusive, by Indulge Temptation
Hair- Haruka, Reds by Argrace
Face Skin and Body- Nina, Tan, by Egozy
Accessory- Breaded Necklace at The Avenue, April Exclusive, by Indulge Temptation
Body- Maitreya Lara
Head- CATWA Amy
Poses- Glitter Poses Back Serie-1

Location: Beauty Avatar Couture

You Might Also Like

0 comments