EVE - ABSOLUT CREATION GIVES US NIKA DRESS

Tease.. Teaser :P
WHEN YOU START TO MADE CHANGES, you thing of wearing a better dress to see how you feel it with a good shape. I made a little change on the shape, to make it more sexy and attractively teasing to look. Still using the EVE SLIM Mesh body. I could have used the EVE PULPY Mesh body for best curves, yet I want to experiment. On this new shape, I used EVE NIKA Dress released for previous Mesh Body Addicts fair where you can find it at Main Store of EVE - Absolut Creation. Plus I used EVE Adaptive Feet to get the SLINK flat sandal fit on. Now that looks sweet and magnificent, all EVE on body, feet, hands, and head.. by Ginger Chevalier. 

NIKA Dress (Top and Skirt-Akik) by Ginger Chevalier
{ 11 Colors/ Texture Top & Skirt HUD, for SLIM and PULPY with belt} 

EVE & ADAM - AVATAR MESH BODIES & HEAD FOR SECOND LIFE
ABSOLUT CREATION all by GINGER CHEVALIER

i'm using for my avatar..
EVE Mesh Body and EVE'olution Mesh Head / Bento
*ARGRACE* Tokiwa Fat Pack
Sunglasses by GIULIA DESIGN
SLINK Flat Sandal white by POSH

this blog is also shown
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr
facebook - contact me :)

Popular posts from this blog

SELENE CREATIONS PASCALE

GHOSTYSS ELEONORA

THANK YOU MOLICHINO