-->

EVE - ABSOLUT CREATION WITH CORA DRESS

  • Tuesday, August 29, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

Want to be part of your symphony
BEEN QUITE LONG since I last used my EVE Mesh body but, when I use, it is totally flawless. The head, body, and shape.. all from my EVE folder. I use the EVE Slim Mesh and the shape provided on the pack. Then I use the SLINK flat feet sandal, using EVE Adaptive feet. I love the flat sandal a lot, and EVE's Adaptive feet technology allows me to sparingly use it. Fully shows the real deep of myself, comfortable as it can be on what I wear. And Ginger Chevalier added CORA dress and NIKA, on my other post, as part of past Mesh Body Addict fair. When I wear CORA Dress, it is totally classy with quality at par on all of Ginger's touch in designing. I love it a lot. These two lovely dresses are available at the store. So you can get it and be full of smiles on its quality for your EVE body. I added the Maia Fairytale Hat which comes in 5 colors, I picked Brown to match the dress. All amazing as the hat and dress sparkles when I capture the photo, and when I tour around Second Life. Really grateful for Ginger Chevalier and the team of 1313.

CORA TOP & SKIRT by Ginger Chevalier
of ABSOLUT CREATION
{In 4 kinds of size for EVE Slim and Pulpy, HUD Dress 15 Colors or Textures
with Chain or Belt in 6 Colors also in the HUD}

MAIA FAIRYTALE HAT by Film Noir
of 1313
{You can select 4 Colors in Blue, Black, Brown, Purple and Pink}

EVE & ADAM - AVATAR MESH BODIES & HEAD FOR SECOND LIFE
ABSOLUT CREATION all by GINGER CHEVALIER


1313 of FILM NOIR

i'm using for my avatar..
EVE Mesh Body and EVE'olution Mesh Head / Bento
*ARGRACE* Tokiwa Fat Pack

this blog is also shown
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr
facebook - contact me :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments