-->

SECRET OKTOBER - FLAMINGO LOVE SWEATER ON EVE BODY

  • Tuesday, August 29, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

 A LONG AND WINDING time on the beach, a little wet, and cold, yet comfortably feeling good, wearing SECRET OKTOBER - FLAMINGO LOVE SWEATER {PINK}, made in FitMesh and Maitreya by Taylor Flanagan. Yet I wear it even I got my EVE SLIM Mesh body and head using the FitMesh size medium on my curvy shape. And it looks great!!!

FLAMINGO LOVE SWEATER - PINK by TAYLOR FLANAGAN
of SECRET OKTOBER
{Fitmesh XL to XS, and Maitreya}

SECRET OKTOBER
Taylor Flanagan - Creator/ Designer
Marketplace      Online Blog      Facebook      Flickr

My Avatar come to life with..
EVE & ADAM - AVATAR MESH BODIES & HEAD FOR SECOND LIFE
ABSOLUT CREATION all by GINGER CHEVALIER

and
*ARGRACE* Kohaku Fat Pack

this blog is also shown
pinterest   |   twitter  |   google+   |   tumblr
facebook - contact me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments