-->

INDULGE TEMPTATION: PEACOCK JEWELS - EARS & NECK

  • Wednesday, August 30, 2017
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

A Taste of Peacock Jewels
TO BORROW FROM A POET..
My sweetheart was naked, knowing my desire,
she wore only her tinkling jewelery,
whose splendour yields her the rich conquering fire
of those sweet days of their beauty.

When, dancing, it gives out its sharp sound of mockery,
that glistening world of metal and stone,
I am ravished by ecstasy, love like fury
those things where light mingles with sound.
~~~
These words will come to me endlessly as I wear INDULGE TEMPTATION jewels like these one on the picture, PEACOCK NECKLACE AND EARRINGS, capturing the beauty in gems and stones on different metals. It is glistening and awesome.

PEACOCK NECKLACE AND EARRINGS by INDULGE TEMPTATION
{HUD for 10 Metals, Gems and Stones for Necklace & Earrings}

!IT! - INDULGE TEMPTATION

You Might Also Like

0 comments