-->

CINQUE AT DAZZLE EVENT

  • Saturday, June 30, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

CINQUE SHAPES AND STYLES opens DAZZLE EVENT this July 1st, 2018 on Month\s Theme: ISLANDS FUN AND FASHION, SANDS THAT DAZZLE with lovely tops, dress, and tank.

Let's start CINQUE STYLE - MALIBU TOP, an awesome top where I wear it attractively on casual or cocktail get-up occasions, and daring formal bonding with friends if it needs to be. The HUD contains eight (8) textures to select for top designs motif. So it is like having all eight in one pack. What is great on this is that it fits on all Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic. I am all smiles as I can use it on my three mesh bodies then.

If it needs to be a little formal, the CINQUE - TROPICS DRESS comes handy on the go for my formal get together this whole month round. I was excited to find that a HUD on eight pre-match texture where the colors are well selected to look fabulous. Plus belt two (2) textures - golden and white gold kind. Created for all Belleza, eBody Curvy, Maitreya, and Slink. Now I can dance, round and round full of joy.

As the comes past noon and the sun simmers, it is perfect to get on CINQUE - WOODSTUCK TANK Yes this is with eight (8) highly appealing designed textures. Gives a second look just wearing this. Sizes fits for all of Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Tonic. My friends admires a lot when I walk along the beach wearing this for a shot.

I have a million of smiles wearing the CINQUE collection, it is high time for you to visit the DAZZLE EVENT and spread the word of its theme for this July..

THE DAZZLE EVENT
Teleport Here
Web Site {Here}
Join the Group In-World
Follow at FLICKR  and  Facebook

Thank You.. 
~~~~
CINQUE SHAPES AND STYLES
Main Store       Marketplace

my avatar
Hair / Head / Body
*ARGRACE* - Suiren Hair here 
Tableau Vivant - Tormentia Hair here
Catwa - Catya Head
Maitreya Lara Body

~~~~
this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments