-->

PETRY MODEL STORE IS AT FREE DOVE

  • Friday, June 08, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

I AM WEARING a lovely outfit. Yups the shape, I mean my avatar's body truly shows.
when I picked this one, I said OMG.. I love it.
PETRY MODEL STORE gives this OUTFIT OSRG as a gift
at THE FREE DOVE FASHION.
The whole pack contain the outfit with sock and boots, 
where you will surely like it a lot.

This is made for Maitreya and Slink (Hourglass and Physique) sizes.

If you want to see more best apparel, visit on
PETRY MODEL STORE

And if you want to grab this gift..
Join THE FREE DOVE FASHION Group
showing the tag "Blessed By A Dove"
teleport at THE FREE DOVE {here}

hope you will love this outfit as much as I do.
my avatar is on
Maitreya Lara Body
Ali&Ali Designs - Marilyn Hair (Mesh Light Brown)
at THE FREE DOVE {here}
CATWA - Catya Bento Head

this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments