-->

GYPSY CHIC AT THE FREE DOVE

  • Wednesday, June 06, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

OH I LOOK IN A HURRY.. 
it is because there is a lot of fun and love from where I came.
I got the GYPSY CHIC - PAM DOT DRESS I am wearing
from THE FREE DOVE FASHION.
Tons and tons of dresses, gowns, accessories, shoes, and lots more 
as I walk inch by inch at The Free Dove Fashion.
Instantly one dress caught my eyes, designed by the Gypsy Chic!
It is sexy, attractive.. or I say it is a tempting dress on above knee.

Sizes are made for favorite Classic or system body, includes Alpha Layer, 
and Mesh bodies like: Belleza (Freya, Isis, and Isis), 
eBody, Maitreya (experimental), and
Slink (Hourglass and Physique)

You can jump in for this..
Join THE FREE DOVE FASHION Group
showing the tag "Blessed By A Dove"
teleport at THE FREE DOVE {here}

Very thankful on 
GYPSY CHIC

my avatar is also on
Slink Hourglass Mesh Body
Emo-tions Hair

this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments