-->

LOORDES OF LONDON AT FREE DOVE FASHION

  • Wednesday, June 06, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

THE MUSIC slows down as my avatar walks gently into quite place after the party.
The party is full of lovely visitors and guests, yet they kept telling my avatar
that it looks exquisitely passionate, adding that the dress I am wearing 
shows how romantic and alive I am.
Thanks to LOORDES OF LONDON - TUZIA MINI.
Honestly this is one of best mini I got where it is awesome.
Recently it is at THE FREE DOVE FASHION as a gift.

This mini is on sizes Large to XXSmall only but, 
I wear it on my Slink Hourglass avatar mesh body. 
An Alpha Layer is included on the pack.

As I jump at the Main Store, 
you will see lots of great dresses that fits the budget.
THE LOORDES OF LONDON

Get the Gift
Join THE FREE DOVE FASHION Group
showing the tag "Blessed By A Dove"
teleport at THE FREE DOVE {here}

my avatar is also on
Slink Hourglass Mesh Body
Emo-tions Hair

this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments