-->

DAMOOUR AT THE FREE DOVE FASHION

  • Friday, June 08, 2018
  • By Must Be Best At Secondlife
  • 0 Comments

I AM SPEECHLESS.. I walk past on the women's wear at
THE FREE DOVE FASHION and I was attracted on a unique
DAMOOUR - ADEL DRESS.
I right away fit it on my avatar, and it is an alluring.. sensual kind.
This dress in on ten (10) colors HUD to choose. There are lots of option
to match shoes, sandals, heels, and/or even barefoot 
on any occasion that may come to mind. As for me.. perhaps a date.

Sizes made to fit for this dress are Belleza (Fteya, Isis, and Venus)
Maitreya, and Slink (Hourglass and Physique).

And there are pump shoes, heels and more to add on at
DAMOOUR 

Join THE FREE DOVE FASHION Group
showing the tag "Blessed By A Dove"
there are tons of gifts, not only this..
teleport at THE FREE DOVE {here}

Sweet day at Second Life always..

by the way my avatar is on
Maitreya Lara Body
Ali&Ali Designs - Marilyn Hair (Mesh Light Brown)
at THE FREE DOVE {here}
CATWA - Catya Bento Head

this blog is shown
PINTEREST     |     TWITTER     |     TUMBLR     |     GOOGLE+
BLOGSPOT to  FACEBOOK  link also
and all FLICKR posts connects  FACEBOOK
~~o~~ 




You Might Also Like

0 comments